Search This Blog

Translate

Sunday, August 25, 2013

"One Man's Opinion" on jihadist 12.30.09

"Yemen's government said the U.S. should have shared its warnings about the suspect and said it was tightening restrictions on student visas like the one that allowed the young man to enter the country." AP-updated 6:48 a.m. CT, Wed., Dec . 30, 2009 
Sometimes I wonder how stupid some countries think we are? The prize this week goes to Yemen, who had the audacity to lecture us on the necessity to inform them of the likes of Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, the 23 year old Nigerian "student" who is accused of attempting to blow up Northwest Airlines Flight 253 from Amsterdam.

Of course, we can hardly blame them for thinking we are so ignorant after listening to Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano say that "once the suspect attempted to take down Flight 253, after his attempt, it's clear that passengers and crew, our homeland security systems, and our aviation security took all appropriate actions."

Honestly, Madam Secretary, do you really think that double talk like that will absolve you of your responsibilities. Apparently so, because I heard you repeat yourself on at least 2 national broadcast. Which leave me at this point questioning whether or not I can be angry and sin not, because I would really like to express myself with some pretty choice words. I must admit that it is at times like this that I would really like to be president so I could ship you back to Arizona from where you came.

Well, enough of that!

The real question is, "Where do we go from here?"

Personally, I believe that takes us back to square one. What is square one? Simple. We need to identify our enemy and stop all this politically correct nonsense.


When my 93 year old mother gets a complete body search when she goes through airport security and Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab gets though scot-free, then I think something is terrible wrong.

As the Israeli Foreign Minister said recently, "Not every Muslim is a terrorist, but every terrorist is generally a Muslim." So, if someone is so unfortunate as to have inherited that religion or chosen it as a convert, then I personally think they should be willing to allow profiling for the benefit of the rest of us, unless they have an ulterior motive.

Then that's another question altogether. However, I would be interesting to hear their reasoning on that. Wouldn't you?

Now, if you would like to add your 2 cents worth along with mine, please do so.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments and opinions, please continue.